Thursday, November 18, 2010

Scary Situation

So Today was just like any other day or at least that's how I thought It would be. I never in a million years thought something like this would happen to me, but today while going to my internship standing merely about 10 feet away front he building I was hit by car. Shocking I know! I'm alright, thankfully. As soon as I was struck I got up in seconds as I hit the hood of the car and picked myself up from the street. I confronted the driver and we exchanged information. I hate to admit this but I think I was more worried for the driver and surrounding people affected by are dispute, because I let her (the driver) off real easy. She was very shaken up, and I was just like Wow, Victoria you just got hit by a car. I should've called the authorities and the paramedics but I said It wasn't that serious. So soon after I went to my internship, than school, than finally broke the news to my parents. They were about to have a meltdown, so I ended up spending the rest of the day at the Emergency getting checked and taking X- Rays. Nothing to worry about all I have is some soreness and aching and some big bruises. I definitely need to be more careful next time, even though I was looking both ways and totally aware of my surroundings. Everyone should regardless if they're a pedestrian or driver. Stay safe everyone!

The closest reenactment to my accident would be like this scene from the film "Pineapple Express" ( a favorite movie of mind, but let it be known I've never smoked funny cigarettes in my life) minus the red slushies and hitting the windshield, but I did hit the hood and it was in an alley way. All I can say is sometimes we have to laugh at ourselves in scary situations, it's like an accepting process I think.
with love, bruises and bandages -Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts For Me To Read!