Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy 100th Birthday Lucille Ball

Lucille Desiree Ball
August 5, 1911 - April 26, 1989

Today marks the 100th Birthday of the very talented, and how can we forget very funny, that famous red head Lucille Ball!! Of course everyone knows her from the famous, hilarious and hit TV show I Love Lucy. However, I thought I'd share with you some clips of Lucy in her earlier career during the 1940's, still just as funny and beautiful! Be sure to check out the Google homepage today it's very cute! And I've also posted a video of a Lucille Ball Hair Tutorial brought to by Lisa Freemont Street! Wishing a very Happy Birthday to Lucy, may you rest in peace! We'll always love you! 

Dance Girl, Dance
(This clip is great!! It reminds me of myself lol)

 This is another really great clip from Dance, Girl Dance! Lucy is soo playful, sexy and seductive! You're going to have to turn the volume up for this one.

 Ziegfield Follies.

Easy To Wed

Never fear, I put an I Love Lucy video! I thought this video is pretty cute, clips of Lucy and Desi dancing, plus the outfits in these clips are awesome!!

Lisa Freemont Street's I Love Lucy hair tutorial

1 comment:

Leave Your Thoughts For Me To Read!