Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Audrey Hepburn


Audrey Hepburn
(Audrey Kathleen Ruston)
May 4, 1929 - January 20, 1993
The lovely, stylish and iconic Audrey Hepburn would have celebrated her 82nd Birthday this today. She will always be one of the classiest and talented actresses to ever grace this earth. She was style, beauty, and grace wrapped into one. The girl next door with a funny sexy side. She will always be loved and missed.


Roman Holiday! Such a lovely film and with a cute co star!! It's been soo long since I've seen this film I've kind of forgot how it is was, but wouldn't Audrey make the perfect princess!


Paris, 1950's, Jazz, Fashion, The Backdrops and Audrey!! I've never seen the film, but I have seen stills and they bring me much inspiration!


The classic film that what I think really made Audrey into an icon of pop culture! It's always been a favorite of mine since I was a little girl. It's always remained a style inspiration for me too; I don't think the term "Little Black Dress" existed before this film! And by the way that classic black dress is none other then Givenchy.


 I thought I would post this video of a live Morrissey performance were he covers "Moon River" the hit song from the classic Audrey film "Breakfast At Tiffany's". In the performance you can her hear Audrey dramatically crying in the background. I don't think anyone's ever made a better cover, and dare I say this version is better then the original. (By the way my comment has the second highest thumbs up on the video, it's not much but I'm glad some feel the same.)


Audrey singing 'Moon River'.

-Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts For Me To Read!