Thursday, January 13, 2011

This Charming Man

Well browsing through a bunch of photos the other day from one of my all time favorite artists Horst P. Horst. I found this photograph of a this handsome man. And it reminded me of you. Yes, you. You know who you are.
Luchino Visconti ,1936 Horst P. Horst

There's nothing like a Black and White portrait of a man with perfectly coiffed hair, well dressed in a sharp suit, with a stare. Even better that it's an Italian director photographed in the 1930's by a brilliant photographer. Extra points too, for reminding me of singer Steve Naghavi of And One, haha.

~Victoria

1 comment:

  1. Hola,
    I nomitated for a Stylish award..go check mi blog for info.
    http://doradadama.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts For Me To Read!