Thursday, January 20, 2011

Redecorating

 Maybe you noticed? I've just redecorated my blog page! I was looking for a change. Hey it's a new year, and I've found this layout to be very complimentary! Do you like it? I hope so! I've created a new title banner as well. The photograph is of probably my favorite and most used vintage handbag that I own and was shot by yours truly at Phillipe's Restaurant in Downtown Los Angeles. The other photo that I had up previously was a sketch I did back in 2008 for a class presentation.

Pin Up Sketch, 2008
That sketch was the inspiration for my page, as is this photo my current page inspiration. I really don't like to be constantly changing, but I'm really happy with this layout and I feel it will be here for quite a while.
Enjoy!
-Victoria
(All Photos & Artwork by Victoria Inez Rivera)

1 comment:

Leave Your Thoughts For Me To Read!