Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sunday Funday Finest



Here's just a recent outfit post! This is my ensemble for the Vintage fashion Expo this past Sunday!
I wanted something fun and kind of casual since I wasn't planning on staying that long and I was in a rush. I really love the print of my blouse it's soo vintage looking, but it's totally new! As for my hair I decided to do some victory rolls, I'm not too experienced doing victory rolls I always think they look weird on me. Like the roll on my side is too small, but oh well it's a roll none the less.

Blouse- Forever 21
Skirt- Thrifted
Shoes- Payless
Vintage Purse & Bangles- Thrifted
 Vintage Earrings-Vintage Expo 2010

4 comments:

  1. i think you look really cute! your victory rolls don't look bad at all. I like your hair a lot and your outfit is super cute too. Just continue practicing and I promise you will master the pin curls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amor,
    you look so bonita.me encantan tus saddle shoes.
    en la Payless? I have to tell mi sisters que me compron unos.
    besios
    http://www.vpjlm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mrs. Jaime!! That's true practice does make perfect!
    Thank you Dora!! Yes Girl I got them at payless! I need a new pair these I've had for years!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts For Me To Read!