Monday, December 27, 2010

Random Randomness

Everyday Happiness.
"..And If you go chasing  Rabbits."

Telephone

Green Glass Bottle

Vintage Cowboy Handkerchief

Dishes

Angel wearing Aviators

DJ Equipment 
"Because the music that they constantly play, It says nothing to me about my life"

Retro Bicycle at Target

Playing with Polka Dot Fabric

French Mint Chocolate Truffle

Retro Western Fabric

Red Velvet Cupcake 

Menudo

Blood

Cute Cafe Poster

Citrus Tree

"Taco" Sauce

'"Light My Fire"

Bus Stop Boredom

"And you wanted to dance, so I asked you to dance but fear was in your soul, some people call it a one night stand but we could call it paradise"

Handsome Model, with Great Style

East side Advertising

Party Leftovers

Cat Nap

Going Home

Autumn Leaves

'Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear'

Rain Drops

Chapel

Murray, what I call the friendly stray cat

In Bloom

At Grandma's House

Pretty 

Doll Face

(All photos by Victoria Inez Rivera and Angel Rivera)

4 comments:

  1. I love the very first photo!(:
    http://paigeythevintagedame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! Happy new year from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cool photo collection and the music is cool. I was in google and I searched "men hankerchief" and you were one of the results. Thanks to you I will be eating medudo later today :) mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts For Me To Read!