Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Victoria Vintage's New Look

Hello Everyone!! It's like I've been gone off the face of the earth for a few months already hasn't it! Since you really haven't seen a photo of me since July! I just thought I'd do a style update! Mainly with my hair I cut it in September for my birthday I wanted something new and  I was tired of doing the same old same old with it. So bye bye waist length hair, but not to worry. Since I never felt that I really appriciated my hair length (not to be confused with not loving my hair) I decided to donate it! I know some ill women or child would love it! It's 100 % Natural, undamaged virgin hair! They're going to be happy campers!


Here I am in August with my hair down. Most people wouldn't know it with my hair up all the time. On the rare occasion I would wear it down. I didn't really like to wear it down due to it getting it in the way of everything and it would get tangled so quickly. (oh and that top I'm wearing it's on of my own designs that I made!)

Here I am today!! Literally, well not literally I took this photo yesterday. I wish I had a better hair pic, but to be honest I haven't really had time, but you'll see many more "new" hair pics in the upcoming posts I'll do soon! It's so much easier to work with, and I can finally do some period hairstyles with it yay!! It sits on the shoulders with the front being slighty shorter. Quite a difference right? I cut about a foot off! So what do you guys think?


-Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts For Me To Read!