Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Upcoming Events

It's been awhile but here are some events that I will surely be attending and I think you'll like to attend them too!

Friday December 23, 2011

Valerie's Boulevard Vintage Shop
Huge Store Sale

Come check out this relatively new cute vintage shop in Whittier, CA. They have great items and at amazing prices!! They specialize in 1950's but carry garments from the 1940's -1960's  for Women and Men. I've bought a lovely Sapphire Blue Taffeta Late 1950's dress from them that I wore for a very special event (I'll be talking about that soon), and I only got it for $25!! Many beauty queens and pin ups have flocked to this shop. So this sale should not be missed!! Who knows you may find that last minute Holiday or New Year's dress you've been waiting for!!

Sweet and Tender Hooligans & Strangelove Show
at The House of Blues in Anahiem 


A promotional video


 I've totally waited for something like this to happen, it's a match made in tribute band heaven!! My two very favorite and some of the most beloved tribute bands around are coming together for a show on Christmas Eve-Eve at the House of Blues in Anaheim located at Downtown Disney, near Disneyland!! The Sweet and Tender Hooligans are an amazing Smiths and Morrissey tribute band well Strangelove is a phenomenal Depeche Mode tribute band!! These boys put all the effort and talent into this to guarantee you an unforgettable show!! So if you're a Smiths and DM fan this is a show not to be missed! I'm super excited and I can't wait!! It's a perfect christmas gift to myself and a great way to end the year.
*Ticket's are going fast, and it's sure to sell out get them while you can!*

I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts For Me To Read!