Friday, October 15, 2010

Rainy Days

Well this time of year we should all be expecting the foliage to change colors, cool breezes and the occasional rain. But here in Los Angeles the weather has been abnormal for October. However that may be considered normal? After all, the last week of September and the first week of October was soo hot, Los Angeles had a record breaking heat of 113 degrees! I guess they don't call it Sunny Southern California for nothing. So when things quickly went from excruciatingly hot to cold and wet in a matter of 24 hours. I was thrilled to put on my winter clothes, grab my hat and coat and pretend I was in Europe somewhere. That's what I like to do when it rains, pretend I'm in my own little French film, pull out my camera, listen too some music and feel romantic and lonely. So that's just what I did...for what lasted about a week. Hahaha


















(All photos by. Victoria Inez Rivera)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts For Me To Read!