Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Stressed!!!!

Hello my dears, like the title says I'm stressed, really really stressed. So stressed out that I've lost more weight (not that it's necessarily a bad thing), forgotten things, have sleep depravation, and I feel like my body is slowly shutting down on me, definitely not good. I've neglected this blog to the max, I've missed out on events, job opportunities, important conferences, even conversations with friends. Being worried about little things, not so little things, will so and so call me? Dumb stuff like that. Plus, I really don't know what's going on in the world either. I just "celebrated" my 21st birthday (yup the big 21) on such a short notice this Sunday! I have soo much to tell you, I' ve even changed my look! (don't worry it's not that drastic). I now spend 10 to 12 hour days at school everyday. The reason for this stress is pretty much school, it literally has taken over my life!!! But I just wanted to let you know I'm still alive, and I really wish I could blog more, it makes me upset that it's not flourishing the way I hoped. I hope all is well, take care and I'll be back soon!

with love
-Victoria

This song would be very fitting for how I feel lately. It's one of my very favorite songs by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, who are one of my very favorite bands!
"...Well its anyones, anyones guess. Its anyones, anyones guess. Stress!! Stress! Stress!! Stress! Stress! Stressss!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts For Me To Read!