Sunday, April 1, 2012

Drinks With Don Draper

It's been a week since the season 5 premiere of Mad Men, and tonight there's a new episode!! I can't wait!
Have a drink with you Mr. Draper? Don't mind If I do.

Oh and as for those drinks with Don, I was bored one day and decided to finally "Mad Men" myself!! I think it kind of resembles me, I have a dress very similar to that and the purse too. And I'll think I'll skip the martini and go for the Blood Mary, I love those!
Lately I've been very 60's inspired, I'm not that into 60's like I used to be back in my Juinor year of High School. Granted I still love them!! Fashion, music, design, colors those avocado greens and mustard yellows! But lately I've been putting extra coats of eyeliner, listening to 60's french pop and I think it has a lot to do with this scene from Mad Men's first episode of season five.


The Zou Bisou Dress!!
Now a days I wouldn't really be drawn to 60's shift/Mod dresses , but I really want this dress for myself, I think I'm going to try and recreate it.




with love
-Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Your Thoughts For Me To Read!